The Knot:
www.theknot.com
This website has everything you need to plan a wedding! I have found the "to-do" checklist very helpful. I'm planning on using the seating chart planner thingy when it gets closer.
The Nest:
www.thenest.com
This website is run by the same people who created The Knot. It was originally created for newlyweds, but it's great for anyone! They have great organization ideas (perfect for moving back into our house), tips for saving money, as well as, downloadable worksheets for your home (budgets, household manual, etc.). They also have great recipes!
Gina's Skinny Recipes:
www.skinnytaste.com
www.skinnytaste.com
I found out about this website through Facebook. She has so many great recipes! I've tried a few so far and have not been disappointed! Her recipes are all healthy and are weight watchers friendly. She even has the points listed in her nutrition facts (old points and points plus)! I check her website out daily for new recipes!
The Pioneer Woman:
www.thepioneerwoman.com
I have to thank my cousin Jen for introducing me to this website. Ree (the author of this blog) has so much more than recipes on this website. She has a blog blog (you know, where she actually sits down and writes a blog), photography, recipes, etc. I can spend hours on her website and it never ceases to amuse me. She has a great way of adding humor to all her posts (even the food ones!). I highly recommend checking out her recipes. I've tried 2 so far and have many more that I want to try. She isn't quite as weight watchers friendly (she lives on a ranch, so who can blame her?!), but they are very easy to adapt.
HungryGirl:
www.hungry-girl.com
Hungry Girl is a weight watchers friendly website. She also has her own tv show on the Cooking Channel. She offers low point alternatives to a lot of restaurant and classic food. This is where I found the amazing fried rice recipe! She also has results of taste tests on a lot of frozen foods. I like her section "Girl's Bite Out". She gives great survival tips for eating out and when you may not be able to count points exactly.
Definitely check these websites out! I look at the websites and bookmark certain items. I delete the recipes from my bookmarks once I print them off. Happy web surfing!
No comments:
Post a Comment